Tuesday, June 18, 2013

june challenge

I'm back with a new challenge. I have a big event next weekend that I want/need to look fantastic for so I need to get my ass in gear! I'm doing a low calorie, low carb, low fatg diet with pilates, 30DS, and cardio thrown in. Yesterday was technically my Day 1 and I did pretty good overall, but ended up having some fruit last night (pineapple, peaches, strawberries). It wasn't HORRIBLE, but it wasn't on my plan. I need to be super strict and stay on my plan because of the short deadline. I have a party this Saturday too so I'll use that as a cheat night since I'll be drinking. I'll have to keep it in check though. The mind will want to quit far earlier than the body, and I will need to remember that. This is really more of a mental/mind challenge than anything else. 11 days left. I can do this.

2 comments:

  1. My Day 1 was yesterday too! Good luck. If you snack on anything extra fruit or veg is the best to do it on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck hon :) I have a goal I want to reach by then too! Lets hope we both can make it :)

    ReplyDelete