Friday, May 31, 2013

day 4: feeling better

I'm down 1.6 lbs from yesterday, making it a total weight loss of 6.2 lbs since Tuesday morning. I'm pretty proud of myself for making it through the day yesterday in spite of all the obstacles. It felt good to be able to step on the scale this morning knowing that I consumed nothing but juice and water the day before. I'm still going strong today but I plan to end my juice fast tonight. I'm thinking baked or grilled fish with a nice big salad. We'll see. It's Friday and I'm dreading going home after work. I keep thinking about what I want to do after work. Typically, I go to the grocery/convenience store on my way home and stock up on snack foods. I never realized how much eating was such a hobby for me. Gross. I'm not doing that today. I was thinking of either going shopping or just going to the gym. It's so hot out there though. I'm really not sure I want to be walking around right now. BUT I'm also so lazy so I don't really want to hit the gym either. We'll see what I end up doing. Either way, I'm not doing the whole Friday night junk food freenzy thing!

2 comments:

  1. oh wow.. 6.2 lbs! It's insane! GJ!
    I have been wanting to try a juice fast but I have to be honest and say that I don't think I'd last more than half a day :S

    How about getting some juicy snacks like watermelons and fresh berries. That way you will have your snacks and wont have a junk food night.

    have a good weekend hon :)

    ReplyDelete