Friday, May 17, 2013

day 2 & 3

So things have gone downhill since Day 1. It's really, really difficult for me to resume a challenge once I've taken a break. After my event Thursday night, I came home and ate two luna bars because I was still hungry. Then today I had a large salad with extra toppings (croutons, dried cranberries, etc.) at lunch and the went out with a friend for dinner and drinks. So basically, I've already failed. Tomorrow I plant o start a juice fast. I may or may not go out tomorrow night, at which point I will be breaking my juice fast with alcohol so I might nee to eat some food to make sure I don't get sick. IDK. It's so, so hard to restrict and be social at the same time. I've said this before and I'll say it again: the only way for me to successful restrict and lose is to be a hermit and not go out with my friends. So it seems that I can either choose to be lonely, miserable, isolated and skinny OR social, happy, and fat. Ugh.

Goals: do the 30 day shred again to get tone. Run 3 miles at least 4 days per week. Lose 10 lbs asap.

2 comments:

  1. Socializing and restricting don't mix! I agree. I restricted the best when I was miserable, lonely and never went anywhere. I wish I had more willpower to go out and still restrict.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same, I really, really wish I had more willpower when I go out.

    ReplyDelete