Wednesday, May 15, 2013

day 1

Today has been a good day, but Day 1's are usually the best days. I stayed within my calorie range and had a protein shake (b), all veggie salad (l), tuna on lettuce (s), grilled chicken with broccoli, cauliflower, carrots (d), and a few pistachio nuts (s). After work I went to the gym and did 3 miles of HIIT on the treadmill, 25 minutes of weights, and then another 30 minutes on the elliptical. I had a ton of energy that helped me power through the workout, but I was definitely exhausted by the end of it all. I can't wait to see what the scale says tomorrow. I'm hoping to drop some water weight to help motivate me.

I'm excited to do this. I'm excited for summer. And I'm excited to get my bikini body back. Tomorrow is my fundraiser/dinner event. I think the plan will be to eat most of the foods I ate today, but take out the snacks.

1 comment:

  1. My first days normally suck! I do good for like half the day but then I just lose focus and binge like F..... :S

    It's good to see that you are excited! I am sure you will do great and that you will have your bikini body back in no time!

    ReplyDelete