Saturday, May 19, 2012

double time

Wow it's been a while since I've updated this. Life has just been so busy. I took two final exams last week and I'm still recovering from that and catching up on laundry, errands, appointments, etc. I wanted to up the ante on my workout regime this past week, but instead I caught up on sleep. I think my body (and mind) really needed that time to unwind and relax after an intense semester. Summer is right around the corner so I really want to kick things into high gear. I've been having a rather fat and lazy day all day today. I got my period this morning so I feel bloated and crampy and tired. Basically, all around gross and disgusted. I've hardly left the house despite it being so nice out. Oh well, sometimes you just need these days. Tomorrow I will get back on track. I'm going to be super strict this week. Memorial Day weekend is next weekend and that's basically the unofficial start of summer. So, yeah, I need to get my shit ttogether. I refuse to be fat for summer. I want to be thin, taunt, and toned in my bikini. This means I need to do lots and lots of cardio + resistance training + abs + low calories. I'm going go take it day by day, week by week.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you are OK - and that you have "just" been busy :)
    Sometimes taking a couple of days to just do nothing really makes things much easier..
    GL on getting back on track - not that I think you need any luck :)

    ReplyDelete