Friday, April 27, 2012

thank you

You girls are so sweet. Thank you for the really kind and supportive comments. I was nervous to post photos because I know I'm not the tinniest girl or the thinnest girl, but you girls made me feel better about it all. I'm still working hard and I'm motivated to reach my goals. I want to get smaller, thinner, and more toned by Memorial Day weekend. That's a month away! If I work hard, get my workouts in, and eat right I think I can get there. I just need to keep my eye on the prize and bust my butt these next few weeks. I'm mentally in the right place so I really do feel like I can reach my goals. I don't DESPISE my body, but I know what I want and I know I can there if I work hard enough. I need to lose the excess fat that's covering my body, particularly my abs, legs, arms.. actually everywhere. I'm also a bit self-conscious about my muscle mass, sometimes I think I'm too muscular (arms, legs) but maybe If I get rid of the layers of fat covering it I may see something different. Today is Friday. I'm determined to stay on track this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I think you look amazing and should be posted as a thinspo ;)

    that said I really think you can do what ever you put your mind to.. GL with everything hon

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're goals are reasonable and i surely know you will reach them. i like that you are going about it in a healthy way (healthy food and exercise). i think this is the only way that you can do both...get toned and still lose weight. this is exactly what i'm striving for as well...so you have a partner in crime...*you're well on your way to getting shredded*...haha...a jillian michaels quote from the dvd...so corny! good luck this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey just found your blog, really like it!
    I wish I looked like you, your photos are good!

    Would love for you to follow me too
    http://toofatforwords.blogspot.co.uk/
    look me up if you need support, encouragement!

    ReplyDelete