Tuesday, April 17, 2012

alive

I haven't updated in a really long time. I know I've been neglecting this blog and I hate that, but between work, school, and other responsibilities, things have just been so, so busy. I'm still working my butt off to get my body ready for summer though. Some days are harder than others. The weekends, in particular, are the worst for me. I think this is known. I overeat and have the mindset that I'll undo the damage come Monday. It sucks because it's turned into a cycle of good week, bad weekend, good week, bad weekend, etc. my weight has been mostly range-bound or just slightly lower.

I'm more than half way through 30 Day Shred and you can definitely see a difference in my appearance. More muscle, less flab! My arms and legs are more toned, which I'm very happy about. Now I just need to get my abs to hop on board.

I have a big party on Saturday night and I plan to work really hard this week so that I can look good in the new dress I bought. Lord knows everyone and their mom will be taking pictures and posting them on facebook, so I MUST look fit (and tan and cute, of course). Clean eating, lots of cardio & 30DS, and a ton of extra sleep should get me ready. I hope all you lovely ladies have been doing well and staying positive and focused on your goals. Let's do this.

3 comments:

  1. You got this! Post pics? :D :D Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. so great that 30 day shred is working for you :D - maybe you should try her 6 Week Six-Pack too? :)

    I bet you will look amazing for that party ^^ have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fat Piggy - I just posted some pictures for you :)

    Kitty - Thanks for the support, girl! I'll look into the 5 week six pack. (The party was OK, but I had to get a new dress because I didn't feel thin enough to wear the original one :(

    ReplyDelete