Tuesday, April 24, 2012

(photo removed)

I still have a ways to go, but I think I'm starting to lean out. I'm in the middle of 30 Day Shred. I couldn't do it every single day due to school (full time job + part-time school). Some nights I was able to get it in at 10pm, but other nights it was just too late. I'm still planning to do all 30 days, but it's just going to be over a longer period of time (maybe 40-45 days or so). Anyway, here is me at Day 20 or so. (I want to get leaner, and smaller, and lighter. I think I can stand to lose 8-10lbs)

3 comments:

  1. oh, gosh...you look amazing! we can really see how toned and defined you are...luv the abs! great job sticking to the program even with your busy schedule. i started soon after you blogged about it and i really enjoy it. i don't do it every day mainly because you should never do the same exact exercises every day. your body/muscles need recovery in between. so i've been doing it every other day with running on *off* days...wish i could look as great as you though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do look great. We aren't just saying that. You are toned! Keep up the good work. I should probably do that shred.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG.. you are sooo tiny and toned!!! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete