Wednesday, August 29, 2012

back?

I'm thinking of coming back to blogger land and posting in here again. I took a break and tried to get my life in order and focus on other things besides weight/calories/my body/etc. That worked for a while, but then I undid a lot of hard worked and gained. I think I'm up +5 lbs since the beginning of summer, which is actually a lot for my height (5'4"). It's noticeable and it's driving me crazy. 

I want to lose at least 10-12lbs. I've been working out hard this past week (cardio, running, pilates) and trying to eat under 800 calories. I don't know if I should stay at this level, go lower (by incorporating fasts), or go higher (~1000-1200) and go the slow and healthy route. Fuck I don't know. I think I'll just stick with 800 for now. For some reason that number seems to work for me (usually).

3 comments:

  1. welcome back...maybe ;)

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wb :)

    How about finding the middleground.. Don't strict this much and don't just count at all.. I think 1200 would be a good start so the body doesn't hit a starving shock..

    ReplyDelete