Friday, August 31, 2012

fast 6:30

Successful fast 5 today! Actually, it ended up being more like a fast 6:30 by the time I got home and ate some food. I felt pretty good all day. Not hungry at all. I guess I was super carb/junk-loaded from last night and that's why I didn't have an appetite. Gross. Work was slow so I did a some more online researching on the juice cleanse today. I found a lot of helpful info but everything looked super expensive (home delivery and at home juicers). I ended up going to Whole Foods to buy store-bought Columbia Gorge pure pressed organic juice (which as on sale - score!). I got: (2) Just Greens, (1) Carrot Beet Celery, and (2) Red Ginger Limeade which should last me at least a day maybe 2. 

 As I was checking out I saw that they also sold bottles of and I really want to get those because that's a true juice cleanse line but they were like $10/each which was over twice as much as the Columbia Gorge juices! IDK I may get one bottle when I go back to restock. The White Cashew Milk looked really good.

After work I hit the gym for a long cardio session on my empty stomach. It felt really good and I had a tone of energy. Then I jogged to Whole Foods, bought a veggie wrap and a yogurt parfait and a zbar, then walked home. Good pre-juice cleanse day. I'll probably just clean, watch a movie, and go to bed early tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment