Friday, August 31, 2012

fast 5 & juice cleanse

So last night's happy hour was fun but not so great calories wise. I had two "summer" beers and then chips, chocolate, and some other junk. Obviously, alcohol is not conducive to weight loss. Blah. New day so I need to get over it. 

Today my goal is to do a fast 5. I over ate yesterday so I really shouldn't have a problem doing this. I'm going go do coffee, water, and teas throughout the day. Gym after work. And then run go Whole Foods to pick up a HEALTHY dinner and some juice for my weekend cleanse. I did some research and it looks like Columbia Gorge Just Greens juice might be a good substitute to use for my cleanse. I don't have $$$ to do one of those home delivery juice cleanes and I don't own a juicer so I need to be creative here!

I'm thinking this will be my schedule: 

Wake up: hot water with lemon, coffee 
Breakfast: green juice 
Lunch: green juice 
Afternoon: fruit juice 
Dinner: green juice

I've never done a juice cleanse before so I'm not sure how I'll make out. I 
may buy an apple or something for dinner just in case. IDK need to do more research I think. I saw one 3-day cleanse that involved 64oz of juice throughout the day and the a dinner of protein foods. Maybe I'll do that?

1 comment:

  1. Yep. Just get back on the wagon. Ugg! I have a happy hour tonight and I SO don't want to mess up but I fear that I will. I need to have better control.

    ReplyDelete