Saturday, September 1, 2012

juice cleanse - day 1

My juice cleanse/detox has been going well so far. So far I've had 32oz of juice today. I got mixed up and thought I was allowed to have 4 servings of juice, but really it's 4 bottles (2 servings/bottle) so I have two more bottles to go! The juices are really yummy and I feel great. Not hungry for food at all.

I realized that I'm going to be a hermit this weekend. I really can't be around people when I'm trying to NOT eat. This is fine, really. I did go visit my parents this afternoon, which was nice. This morning I went to the hair salon and got a haircut then did some shopping afterwards. I got a work skirt, a work shirt, a going out/weekend top, and two pairs of earrings. There are so many Labor Day sales! I think I'm going to get up early and go shopping again tomorrow, get my nails done, and then venture over the the Juice Bar across town.

I really, really want to have some wine this weekend, but I'm pretty sure that's against the whole juice cleanse/detox thing. Grrr.

2 comments:

  1. The way I see it. wine is grapes. Fermented, but still grapes. Therefore juice. Definitely allowed on the fast. Except you'll probably be fucken tanked after a glas.. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe I like that logic, Fat Piggy! I ended up not drinking last night. I do want to give my body a break. Also, I was too lazy to go out and buy booze :3

    ReplyDelete