Monday, September 3, 2012

juice cleanse - day 3

It's about 3pm on day 3 of my 3-day juice cleanse. Today has been the most difficult day so far. I'm just really lazy and I haven't left my apartment all day so all the free time is making me antsy and all the tv watching with food commercials is making me hungry. I'm still going strong though! So far I've had 2.5 bottles of juice. I woke up with a completely flat stomach and over -4 lbs down from before my juice cleanse started. One of the biggest motivators today is tomorrow morning and being able to step on the scale to see how much I've lost on 3 days of juice fasting. Can't wait.

I'm trying to muster up enough energy to get my butt out of here. I want to go buy the St. Tropez Self-tanning Mousse so I can get tanner. I haven't been able to tan much this summer and I'm way to pale for post-Labor Day weekend. This weekend juice cleanse has been awesome but I also need to get my butt back in the gym. I basically took the weekend off to focus on cleansing and making sure my body was working on detoxing itself rather than repairing my muscles, etc. Starting tomorrow it's back to the gym though. I want to kickup my cardio regime and do more running.

I'll update later with how the rest of my juice cleanse goes today.

3 comments:

  1. You are doing so well!! This should send you off into a nice diet and exercise mode so you can keep losing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! The cleanse was a great reboot and I'm super motivated to keep it going with clean eating and exercise -- don't want to undo all that work

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very difficult for the people who are new for juice cleanse. Physical and mental strength is needed. You should prepare your mind and body before doing the juice cleanse. I appreciates your 3 day juice cleanse. Now after the removal of harmful toxins you will feel more energetic and fresh.

    ReplyDelete