Sunday, September 2, 2012

Quick Update

I slept 9 hours last night and feel great. I woke up with a flat stomach (no bloat!!) and almost -3 lbs down from yesterday morning before I started my juice cleanse. 

Yesterday turned out to be a successful day. I had energy to do the things I wanted to do and then I just came home and relaxed. I caught up on some TV, read Fifty Shades of Grey (omfg), then went to bed early. 

Today my plan is to WALK (35-45 minutes) to the mall, do some shopping, get my nails done, then walk to the juice bar (a real juice bar where they juice your order on the spot!), and then come home. Then I'll probably clean, maybe watch movie, and read. Oh, and I'm going to do some pilates today. Did I mention that Miley Cyrus is my new motvation??! Ok I really don't like her all that much, but her bod is killer right now. Apparently, she does loads and loads of pilates these days. I'll leave you with this:



No comments:

Post a Comment