Sunday, September 2, 2012

juice cleanse - day 2

I'm having another great juice cleanse day. I slept 9 hours, woke up refreshed and lighter, did my hair, had some coffee and juice and then left the house. I spent 5 hours walking around the city (20,000 steps according to fitbit!). I got my nails done and then hit the mall and bought another work skirt, work shirt, and cute weekend tank). Now I need to find some fall cardigans and shoes for fall. I was contemplating buying a gold-rose watch for myself but I think I might put that on hold. I'd rather spend $200 on boots than a watch. I don't know. I don't usually make such large, expensive purchases like $200 watches for myself. It's so much money to spend on one item that I won't even be wearing every day. It's more of a treat than a necessity so that's why I keep putting it off. I think the idea of it is more intriguing than actually owning it. If I can get a really, really good deal then maybe I'll buy one for myself. We'll see...

I found a nice organic market that had a juice bar inside and ordered a carrot, beet, celery, ginger juice. It was delicious! And made for the perfect lunch. Then I walked back across town and went to Whole Foods to get my juices for tomorrow. Here, I decided to splurge a bit and buy the $10 White Cashew detox juice that I mentioned the other day. That's going to be my "dinner" tomorrow night/the last juice I have for my 3-day juice cleanse.

After I got home from Whole Foods I was hungry. I was so tempted to bite into one of the apples I bought (for later this week), but instead I took a nice, long nap. Naps are the best. I always forget how great they make me feel. I was so refreshed and relaxed when I woke up.

Now I'm drinking green tea. I'm going to clean up a bit and then watch a movie and drink "dinner" haha. Then I'll read and hit the sack early again. This is turning out to be a really nice/much needed relaxing weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment