Wednesday, March 7, 2012

back at it

I'm back on the saddle and I'm ready to get going again. I took my last midterm last night, which means I can relax and de-stress for a bit. I really appreciate all the comments you girls have been leaving me. I really do. It's comforting to know that I'm not alone in all of this, and that at times we go through periods where we're not 100% perfect but that doesn't manes it's the end of the world.

Yesterday was a very good day. I had work and school so I didn't work out, but I also had zero appetite so I barely ate. The scale was kind to me this morning and went back down. Today my plan is to go running and do some body weight/ab workouts after work, and then run errands and clean my apartment. I also want to go bed early tonight because I feel like I'm running on empty right now.

Spring is in the air and it's motivating me to get serious. I want to tone up and get thin. No. I NEED to tone up and get thin. Otherwise, I'll have a miserable spring and summer and will barely go out. (That's happened before). I'm wearing a very fitted dress today. The last time I wore this my stomach was as flat as a board. Today I'm bloated. I wonder if people notice. I'm so self-consumed with my own body that I hardly notice the changes in other people's bodies. But I wonder if they notice the changes in mine? I wonder what I look like in the eyes of others. I don't know.

1 comment:

  1. You will tone up! :)
    I have always admired your willpower :) so i am sure you will do great ^^

    And hay, most of the times ppl don't really notice the things we notice around ourselves - so dw :)

    ReplyDelete