Saturday, June 18, 2011

ugh

I didn't reach my goal of breaking 120 by the end of the week. In fact, my weight was up this morning due to some over indulging yesterday. I swear I are like 2000 calories or something. we got free lunch at work (sandwiches, pasta, and salad) and I told myself I would just eat the side salad and maybe pick at half of a sandwich. But I was so hungry and felt so deprive seeing everyone load up their plates. So I had half a mozzarella, tomato, and pesto sandwich with the salad. Then I went to happy hour and it was downhill from there. I don't even want to go into about what I ate. But I feel like I undid all the hard work from this week. I woke up feeling gross and dirty. I'm doing a fast 5 today before I meet friends for dinner and drinks. I hate not being able to have fun and I hate being fat. I just want to be happy and thin and toned. I don't know. I don't know what my weight will be tomorrow morning. It's father's day and we are doing brunch so that's more eating. I need to be good Monday-Friday because my best friend is having a party on Saturday and there's going to be a lot of picture taking.

FML

No comments:

Post a Comment