Wednesday, June 15, 2011

wednesday

I’m making some progress. The exercise/clean diet combo is working for me. I went to the gym after work again yesterday and did 1 hour on the elliptical. I was going to do more but I was exhausted and starving so I went home after my workout. Today I’ll do more. Food wise I ate: low-fat yogurt (80), veggie salad (200), laughing cow cheese (35), grilled chicken with steamed corn and garbanzo beans (220), sugar-free fudgesicle (40), and 100 calorie popcorn (100). I had planned to have a protein shake instead of the popcorn, but I was so hungry and just wanted to munch on something so I substituted. It worked out ok, but I don’t want to make that a habit. This morning I woke up and I was 121lbs. So, yeah, making progress. I was so tired last night that I was in bed my 9pm! I think I slept about 9 hours last night. It was great.

I typically go straight to the gym after work at 4:30pm and make it out before the mad rush comes in around 6-6:30pm. I used to have such anxiety about this “mad rush” of after-work people coming to the gym that I would forgo working it if it was past a certain time. I don’t know why. I don’t like crowds and I have a bit of social anxiety. I also feel like a fatty working near or next to skinny girls in cute lulu gym outfits. But yesterday, I wasn’t able to make it to the gym until 5:20pm but I went anyway! This was a pretty big step for me since I probably wouldn’t have done that a year ago. I just feel more comfortable at the gym now, plus I am more motivated than ever to get thin and fit. I’m starting to lean and tone up and I don’t want to stop making progress. My plan is to workout today and tomorrow then take off on Friday to let my body rest/recover since that would make it six straight days at the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment