Monday, June 27, 2011

crazy weekend

Last week was okay, but this weekend erased any progress I made. I visited my best friend and we celebrated her birthday with a bunch of our college friends and some of her co-workers. Our weekend basically revolved around eating and drinking, which is usually what happens when the two of us get together. I usually let myself indulge when we see each other because it’s only 2-4 times per year. I got to her place late on Friday and we grabbed some pub food for dinner since it around 9:30pm. I just ordered french fries because I wasn’t very hungry and it looked to be the least caloric option. Then we went out to the bars and I had four light beers. I have a hard time finding a balance when it comes to drinking because I want to go out and enjoy myself and not worry about calories. My friends and I like to party and drink and I like to maintain a good buzz, so I don’t really think about the caloric damage until the next morning… which is a really bad way of going about it. Anyway, on Saturday we woke up and went to Starbucks and got some coffee then ran around the city doing fun things. We picked up some chips (baked lays) and diet coke for lunch then relaxed and got ready for the big party. I wore a strapless dress and felt really gross the whole time because I thought my stomach was sticking out. I hate having a stomach pouch!! I did get some compliments though and met a cute boy at the bar, so I guess I didn’t look so bad. Whatever, I don’t know.

I weighed myself this morning and I’m up two pounds from Friday. It’s both water and fat I’m sure, but it’s digesting. I’m doing a Fast 5 today and hitting the gym after work to do weights and cardio. Tomorrow I’m going to do more cardio at the gym and then I have a soccer game later that night. It’s July 4th weekend this upcoming weekend and I’m so fucking nervous. I’m so far away from where I want to be. I seem to keep losing and gaining the same 3-4lbs and it’s so annoying. I just need to buckle down and DO THIS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment