Friday, July 1, 2011

july 4th

Happy 4th of July weekend. I'm spending the next 3 days at my parents' house. I plan to get tan, go shopping, and spend some quality time with the family. I don't have any plans to go to the beach this weekend. Initially, I thought I would be going but it doesn't look like I'll be able to make it out there this weekend. This is fine by me because I'm not 100% ready to be seen in public in a bikini. I'm not even 50% ready. So I'll just lay out on my parents' deck and get a tan where no one can see me!


Diet wise things have been tough. Life has been hectic and I haven't really been on my A-game. Working out has been spotty and food hasn't been completely healthy. I'm going to do a 10-12 day cleanse diet where I eat lots of protein and minimal carbs and fats. I'll post more details of what I plan to do once I start. I'm thinking Day 1 will be next Wednesday.


I've been adding people to my blog list. I'm new to blogger, but I've been following many of you for a while now without my own blogger. I'm happy that I've found the blogger community and you guys in particular. It makes me feel like I'm not so alone in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment