Tuesday, July 5, 2011

disaster weekend

This weekend was a disaster. I felt so out of control. No willpower, no discipline, no exercise, just eating. I am disgusted just thinking about all the food and junk food I ate this weekend: pizza, ice cream, chips, fries, candy. It wasn’t healthy at all! I don’t know what happened to my self control, but I’m up 2lbs from Thursday morning and I deserve to be. It’s so hard for me to stay on track when I’m surrounded my people who eat and who are not concerned with body image/weight. I spent the weekend with family and friends celebrating the July 4th holiday. I didn’t have access to a scale and I wasn’t able to get my daily workouts in, which I think set me off. It honestly has to be all or nothing for me and I hate it. If I lose any bit of control (no scale, no gym, etc.) I feel defeated and just give up. I know I shouldn’t think this way, but I do. I need to work on that.

Anyway, I’m moving forward. I need to refocus and get back on track. I had planned to due my low calorie, high protein meal plan diet starting tomorrow but I have a wedding on Friday so I may just wait until after that to start. That way I go do 10-12 consecutive days without any road bumps to derail me. This week will just be low calories but with some carbs and fats from fruit and hummus. I need to finish these foods in my fridge anyway so I’ll start my plan this weekend or even Monday. I still need to plan it all out.

I’m doing a fast 5 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment