Saturday, July 16, 2011

teens

119.6lbs. That was my weight this morning. I'm happy, but not as happy as I thought I would be once I was under 120. I haven't been in the teens since December, although I need to wait a few days or even a week to make sure I can make it stick. I was looking at old pictures and two summers ago I was in the high teens and looked very different. Well, my stomach specfically looked very different. It was tight and flat with ab definition. Now I have a pouch, which drives me insane. It's all I think about. I need to get rid of it. I absolutely hate it. I'm eating 600-900 calories right now and I'm barely losing anything. Well it's really slow at least. I'm nervous about upping my calorie intake later on. How do people eat at maintenance without gaining? My metabolism must be shit because if I eat 1200 or more calories I gain. Or if I eat bread or pasta I gain. I don't know how to fix this? Anyway, 119.6 this morning... I'll take it. For now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure how it works but somehow for me it did to where I was eating around 800 for loss and now am about 1000 goal for maintain. If it starts going up a bit out of my 2 lb range I have to focus on getting some 800 days in to keep it in check. I remember getting into the teens and being super excited.

    ReplyDelete