Friday, July 22, 2011

new plan

So, I guess some of my comments are going into people’s spam. I’m not sure why that is happening but I hope it works itself out because I’m really not sure how to fix it.

TGIF!! This has been a very long and hot week. I haven’t been on a plan of any sort this week, food of exercise wise. I’ve actually been eating a lot of 100-calorie popcorn (instead of real food) and sitting on my butt with the AC on. This is all going to change tomorrow. I’m putting myself on a 6-week workout plan called Red Carpet Ready. It’s designed by celebrity trainer Valerie Waters who helped Jennifer Garner get in shape for Alias. The program is basically bodyweight/dumbbell circuits alternated with cardio days and one day of rest. There’s a nutrition section too, which focuses on eating 5-6 meals a day with lots of lean protein, veggies, fruits, and healthy carbs. I’m going to stop by the library and pick up some South Beach Diet and Body for Life books to get more ideas for meals and recipes. I like reading diet books even if I’m doing the diet. Is that weird, haha?

I’m very bloated today. It’s that TOM for me so I’ve been feeling cramp-y all morning. I can’t wait to go home and just curl up to a movie and skim through my library books. I still haven’t heard from H – the boy who I met last month. My last Facebook message that I sent was on July 10. UGH. His last message to me was on July 8 and he said he was moving into the city “in the next couple of weeks hopefully” and would get in touch with me when he moves in. Right now he lives about an hour away. I have no idea when exactly he is moving so maybe he’s just busy scrambling to find a place? I don’t know? I’m not going to stress about it anymore because if he’s interested he’ll get in touch. UGH he’s so cute though and I really, really like/liked him. I have the WORST luck when it comes to guys and love. It’s really sad actually. I’ve never been in love and I’ve never had a serious boyfriend before. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I think I have commitment and intimacy issues. I’m scared to get too closer to people because I’m scared they’ll get to know me and then leave because they’ are disappointed. I really hope H gets in touch with me. I really, really hope so.

3 comments:

  1. I totally get it. I used to not want to get too close either b/c then I didn't have to worry about disappointment. Sometimes you jut gotta take a chance. Hope he calls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin - you asked what kind of ab exercises I do. I have Jillian Michaels (Biggest Loser TV series trainer) work out CD's that I do 2 times a week. She's got some great ab workouts. Other than that, I spend anywhere from 1-1.5 hours a day at the gym doing cardio and strength.

    I'm jealous that at least you have a boy of interest. It always helps in restricting the bad stuff you eat and motivates to work out more...

    Anyway, I'm more interested in what you do... Red Carpet Ready? Has it been working? I'm open to all sorts of workouts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fed Up - I hope he calls too! Or texts or pokes or messages or anything at this point..

    Victoria - Thanks for sharing your ab workouts. I should give Jillian Michaels' workouts a try, I haven't done them before. I just started the RCR workout yesterday and so far it's been really good. I'll be keeping a record of my progress on my blog so feel free to check back to see how it's going. You can find more info at redcarpertready.com too.

    ReplyDelete