Tuesday, July 26, 2011

red carpet ready & dating curse

I’m pretty sure my comments are still showing up as spam. I did a google search to see if I could resolve the issue, but I couldn’t find a solution. It might be because I comment from iphone and not a laptop or desktop? I’m not sure? It’s kind of annoying though.

I did my first Red Carpet Ready workout yesterday and, oh man, am I feeling it. The soreness is subtle but it’s there, especially in my butt and hamstrings! The first circuit workout was tough and I was a hot mess but I felt really good afterwards. It took me about an hour to go through three circuit sets three times. There are 3-4 exercises per circuit with 10-12 reps each per exercise… so overall I did about 350 reps of the exercises (!!), which included lunges, planks, bicep curls, tricep kickbacks, shoulder presses, crunches, etc etc. It’s only day one and I have 41 more days to go!

I still haven’t heard from H, the boy I met… about a month ago now. It’s really sad. I honestly don’t know what to think of it. I thought we hit it off really well and he seemed interested but I guess he’s “just not that into me.” Or maybe he is and I just need to be patient. Based on Facebook, he hasn’t moved yet and he was out of town this past weekend and possibly the weekend before. But, honestly, let’s keep it real… if he was interested he would have contacted me by now even if he wasn’t going to see me for a few more weeks, no? It’s a curse, what I have. I can go out and meet guys and flirt with them and get them to fall for me… but only for ONE night. After that they seem to lose interest. All the guys I want seem to disappear and all the guys I don’t want seem to constantly buzz around like flies. Ugh.

I didn’t weigh myself this morning. I’ve been feeling fat and bloated.

1 comment:

  1. When the right person comes along he'll call and you won't have to play all kind of guessing games. Hope your love luck turns around for you. That blogger commenting thing is weird. I actually didn't even know you could comment from phones.

    ReplyDelete