Monday, October 17, 2011

so busy

I haven’t updated in a while. Things just have been so busy I barely have time to breath. My life revolves around work, school, friends, school, family, school. This past week was especially busy with exams, papers, group work, and school events. I haven’t been working out or sleeping much, but I also haven’t been eating much so my weight has been more or less stable. I’m also eating less junk food, so that is good. I’m enjoying life for the most part, but I need to get my butt to the gym. I just feel out of shape and pudgy even though my weight hasn’t changed. I’m going after work today and tomorrow and the plan is to do LOTS OF CARDIO.

Halloween is coming up soon. I need to put a custom together. I have no idea what I’m going to dress up as. I also have no idea what I’m going to be doing that weekend. Some friends are planning to visit, which I’m both excited and nervous about. Excited because I haven’t seen them in a while and we always have a great time when we get together, but nervous because life is so busy and hosting guests for a weekend means I won’t be able to do school work. I’ll also be eating more when they visit since that always seems to happen. If I’m dressing up this year though (which I plan to), that means I really need to get my shit together. I have two weeks to get in tip top shape.

There’s no news on the love front. I’m way too busy to be heavily involved with someone. I’m also having way too much fun meeting new people at school and spending time with them. This leaves very little time for love. That guy N from a few posts back turned out to be a dud. We never went out because I heard he just was just looking to get it in, and I wasn’t looking for just a hookup. He was pretty rude and inconsiderate too. I’m still hung up on H even though I only met him once over the summer and we haven’t communicated since August. We’ll still Facebook friends and new photos of him came through my newsfeed yesterday. He is so gorgeous it hurts. His birthday is also coming up this week. I think I’m going to wish him a happy birthday and maybe send him a message to ask how things are going. I’m aware he’s probably not interested in me (since I haven’t heard from him in months), but I like him and I have nothing to lose so whatever.

1 comment:

  1. Gj on eating less junk food :)

    Don't forget to have some fun with everything that is going on.. And enjoy the dating life ^^ It can be over before you know it hehe

    ReplyDelete