Friday, October 28, 2011

friday

TGIF! It seems like Fridays are the only days I'm able to post. I sound like a broken record, but life is just SO busy these days that I barely have time to breath. Or get my hair cut, which I really need to do! This week was good for the most part. I seemed to have gotten over my cold and I'm feeling better. The weather is getting colder though and I can feel it in my bones all day. My weight has gone down a bit each day and but I'm still just range-bound. I feel lighter though. I haven't been able to "maintain" like this ever. I don't eat very much and I don't work out very much, which really bothers me but I really just don't have the time with work and class and homework and other commitments. I don't sleep much either, so I can't really wake up early to get a workout in. My days to workout are Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues. For some reason, working out on a Friday after work is the last thing I want to do after a busy and tiring week of life. I really need to adjust my mindset though, and trick myself into thinking a Friday is actually a Monday.

I decided to share a picture from this week. I bought this dress and you can definitely see my jlo-wannbe booty in it. I seriously wonder how much my butt weighs. And my hair. I really need a haircut.

(removed)

1 comment:

  1. wow you're so thin, I wish I looked like that in a dress let alone a striped one!

    ReplyDelete