Saturday, October 22, 2011

still losing

I lost -2lbs this week. Honestly, I'm surprised by that because I haven't had time to be super obsessive about my weight. I don't have time to work out regularly (I only went to the gym on Monday) and I don't have time to plan or even eat my meals. I basically don't have time to even think about losing. But my busy schedule seems to help. From 8am-4pm I eat a homemade salad or soup and saltines Monday-Friday, which are both less than 200 calories. Then on non-school nights I've been doing the usual grilled chicken with veggies and one or two low-cal snacks. On school nights it has been a bit tougher. I usually eat a cereal bar or apple before class, then a luna bar during class, and then have a soup when I get home. I don't obsessively keep track of calories, but apparently it's low enough for me to keep losing.

I was so tired after work yesterday. I only slept 4.5-5 hours the night before AND I've been really sick the past week, so by 2pm I was in complete crash mode. I finished up my work day and went straight to the store to pick up dinner. I decided to get a tomato/mozzarella/basil sub from a little Italian spot. It was big, but I was hungry because I only had a 120 calorie soup all day. So I had that for dinner at 5pm then a couple of snacks and was in bed at 9pm. I woke up -0.6lbs lighter than yesterday, which was a huge surprise because I thought I would have definitely gained from the sub sandwich. I'm not sure what's going on with my body and metabolism but I like how things are working. I'm losing and I'm not killing myself doing it.

Today I plan to WORK OUT, CLEAN my apartment, and do some homework before my family comes into town later this afternoon. I have to take my little cousins out for pizza and a movie. I don't mind because I barely see them. I'm not too thrilled about eating the pizza. I have a cold/flu-like thing so food is just really unappealing to be at times. Meh, we'll see..

1 comment:

  1. Yaay for the 2 lbs :)

    Have some fun with the pizza and the kids :) You will need the energy hehe

    ReplyDelete