Wednesday, November 2, 2011

gross

I feel incredibly fat today. I’m wearing a new skirt but I’m so bloated that I look like I’m pregnant. I’ve barely gotten up from my desk all day because I don’t want people to look at me and thing “Wow what happened to her? She looks fatter than she did last week.” I ate too much yesterday and now I’m paying for it. So instead of going straight to school and studying after work today, I’m going home to change so I don’t feel so fat.

I can’t fall off now. I need to get a hold of this before it gets out of control. I hate this. Limiting carbs, limiting food, and upping my appetite suppressants.

3 comments:

  1. The bloat will eventually go, and you'll be left with a lesson learnt. You don't want it to happen again, so no more mistakes! You can do it, honey, I know you can. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it sucks to feel bloated.. For me it helps to drink a whole lot of water and green tea... Maybe it will help you too?

    You wont fall off.. Dw..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt that way before in this one skirt that I bought from American Eagle a couple months ago. I couldn't go an hour with it on at school before I had to change.

    ReplyDelete