Sunday, November 27, 2011

game plan

I just finished cutting up veggies for my lunch salads for the week. I also marinated and froze some skinless, boneless chicken breast for some of my dinners this week. This detox thing works best when I'm prepared and when I plan out my daily meals and workouts. So here's the plan:

B: protein shake (120c), coffee (0c)
L: lunch salad (120c)
S: tuna on lettuce wraps (70c)
D: chicken (150c), broccoli (30c)

That keeps me under 500c for the day. I may add in another protein shake if I'm really hungry after dinner. I also bought 10c Jello in case I get a sweet tooth. And I have some fish that I'll eat instead of chicken a few nights a week. The tough days are going to be when I have school. Usually I eat protein bars and soup for convenience. I may still eat the soup but I have to pay attention to the carbs, sodium, and cals.

My gym days will be Monday (weights, cardio), Tuesday (weights, cardio), Friday (weights, cardio), Saturday (cardio), and Sunday (cardio).

My goal is to lose major water weight/bloat and some fat this week. Realistically, I know you can only lose about 2lbs on average of fat per week and the rest is just water weight. I'm only doing this for 12 days. Last year when I did this I lost 8lbs in 12 days. If I can lay off the alcohol I may be able to see similar results this year. Well, I hope!

1 comment: