Monday, February 20, 2012

day off

Happy President's Day. I'm off from work today, which is nice. I love these three-day weekends. They give me more time to relax, clean, and run errands, etc. I slept until 10AM this morning and it felt awesome. I barely ever get to sleep in these days. Things have been going A-OK for me. Not wonderfully awesome, but not terribly bad. I've been maintaining but that's all going to change because I've devised my plan to burn fat, get thin, and get fit. I know what it takes to get there and what I need to do to get *my* body there but it all comes down to motivation and self-disciple and willpower for me. I've lost those things these past few months. Self-disciple especially. I used to be so disciplined when it came to things, especially eating/exercising. I have no idea what happened there, but I'm determined to gain that self-disciple back. I've been doing a lot of reading on it and, like any muscle, you can strengthen and build your self-disciple if you just work at it. So that's what I'll be doing.

I'm going to go back to restricting. I'll use supplements and tea and gum to suppress my appetite. THIS works for me, but I just need to back sure I stay on track and don't mess up. Otherwise, it's all downhill if I do. Workout wise I want to incorporate more body-weight circuits and running. I was in the best shape of my life when I worked out 5-6 (sometimes 7) days per week doing resistance training and HIIT/running on the treadmill. So I'm going to do that. My birthday is in about a month. I have a very specific goal in mind and if I meet that goal I plan to buy myself the new iphone. I really wanted to go on a vacation, but no one is free the days I would be able to get away. So iphone it is.

I hope all you lovely ladies are doing well. It sounds like most of you are.

2 comments:

  1. Yayay! It's also my birthday in a month! SKINNY!!!? Let's do it :) Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just got me the iphone 4s and I am loving it :) You will love it :)

    How much restricting are you thinking about? - don't forget to take care of you love

    ReplyDelete