Wednesday, February 1, 2012

february

I haven't updated in a while. Life has been really busy and, to be honest, I haven't been doing that great on the eating/exercise front. I don't know what has happened to my willpower but it has all but vanished. I had planned to spend my January school break working out and eating right so I could return to school thin and toned. Usually deadlines motivate me, but not this time. It backfired in a big way. When I realized I wasn't making the kind of progress I had hoped for I gave up. I think it all started around New Years Eve and since then things just haven't been that great.

But today is a new month, new beginning. I need to get my butt in gear. I feel bloated and flabby and I hate it. I'm going back to the basics and will keep my eating plan simple for the next two weeks: lots of protein, veggies, and water. I also need to workout with weights and run my butt off. I know I can do it if I just take it one step at a time and one day at a time. I tend to get very impatient and want to lose like 1 lb/day but that's not realistic. So I just need to get my head around that. This is more of a mind thing than anything else for me. If I stick my mind to it, it's easy. But often times my head plays tricks on me and I end of self-sabotaging myself.

I hope you all are doing well. I left for a while but now I'm back so I'm excited to catch up on everyone's blogs.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the beginning of a new month, fresh starts are always so nice. I'm sure you'll do great this month :) Stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wb :) Gotta love the fact that we can alway start over when things don't go as we hope/plan/wish..
    One step at the time is a great goal to aim for! Stay strong :)

    ReplyDelete