Friday, February 24, 2012

positive step foward

I'm feeling good. I want to record this so I don't forget how good it feels to eat healthy foods and exercise. I've been sticking to salads, fruits, fish, grilled chicken, and yogurt for the most part. I did have 6 saltines with peanut butter yesterday. Still, the scale was down this morning and I was happy about that. Today I've been really good, ignoring my cravings and sticking to my plan. I was craving candbury eggs earlier today. A week ago I would probably have caved in and gone to the store after work and to buy one too many. But, I told myself this would be a perfect opportunity to help build up my willpower and self-discipline and that I DON'T want to eat those and that they won't even taste as good as imagine. And it worked! Instead, after work I went straight to the gym and banged out 45 minutes of hardcore cardio and 15 minutes of body weights.

I want to thank you girls for your comments. They encouraging and really, really appreciated. Thank you for helping me pick myself back up when the going gets tough :)

3 comments:

  1. You are doing so good! I'm so glad you had a loss. Even if it's just a little, a loss is a loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaay :D See I told you, you would get back on track! Keep going :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you're doing great, keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete