Wednesday, December 21, 2011

doing it!

I woke up this morning in such a motivated mood. I'm on a mission to do this. I refuse to let myself stress out about my current status because there's really nothing I can do but move forward. Also, stress makes me want to binge on junk food and obvs I can't let that happen. Soo my eating plan for the day: protein shake (120), salad (150), tuna on lettuce (100), grilled chicken with veggies (200), protein shake (120). Workout plan: hit the weights hard (20-30mins), HIIT (20mins), elliptical (30mins). I may go longer on the cardio if I have enough energy. It's always tricky balancing my cal intake with my plans for a hardcore workout.

I haven't posted my stats in a while because I'm not thin enough and I'm just embarrassed to post it but I'm fully committed to keeping myself accountable on here so:

CW: 121.8
GW1: below 120 - Christmas Day

I don't know what my goal weight is for NYE. I don't know what's realistic... maybe 5lbs so 116.8-117? UGH I need to do this. I may post pics tonight so I can track my progress over the next 9 days or so. They're setting up our free lunch at work right now. I plan to just get a small side salad. Hopefully that's an option. I HATE HATE HATE how people around me get so excited about food. It's such a turnover for me when I see other people salivate in anticipation of food and then basically gorge themselves. Gross, no thank you I'll have a salad and with a side of abs please.

2 comments:

  1. A motivated mood is a wonderful mood. You've got this girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are doing soooo great, especially with the food at the parties and the elliptical...that one is really hard for me. i have wanted one for sooooo long and finally got one off HSN for half price and no shipping...and whimpy me can only do 27 minutes...i have to make up the rest on the treadmill.

    You are such an inspiration! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete