Sunday, December 4, 2011

stressed

I haven't been consistent with my post-thanksgiving detox. I started out great and lost a lot within the first few days, but I'm ashamed to report that that didn't last through the weekend. There's just so much going on this time of the year with the end of the semester, holiday gatherings, and work obligations. That's no excuse though. I was going to wait until the end of classes (which end this week) to resume my detox, but O really don't have the luxury of time to do that. So tomorrow I will continue on with my detox. O can't do anything about my classes and holiday events so my plan is to eat very little and very healthy when I'm alone so that I have some leeway when I'm out in public.

I feel so fat and bloated right now. I feel like I have no self-control and the stress of school, work, and the holidays is getting to me. I hate, hate, hate it. I just feel really heavy. I need to get over myself and just move forward. It's been really helpful really everyone's blogs. There's several of you that are doing the Christmas THIN challenge, which has been motivating to follow. I guess I'm doing that in my own my too.

This weekend has sort of sucked. I've been working on a final paper for class and being the perfectionist that I am, it takes me like half a day to write ONE paragraph. I swear, it took be about four hours to write the introduction because I couldn't move on to the next paragraph until I felt the intro was absolutely perfect. Sometimes I wish I didn't care so much and could just "bang out" a paper in an afternoon like a lot of my classmates. ////rants

2 comments:

  1. Oh I so know the feeling.. Had this family thing yesterday and eventhough I didn't really eat much - I feel so bloated that it isn't even funny..

    I have the same plan as you do - I am doing my plan every day . And I am putting all the Christmas/stuff to once a week. I figured it maybe is even good with one eat day so the body sort of stays confused - if you know what I mean..

    Anywho...

    The diet pills I am taking are called Eat Control - the brand name is : BioTech USA -
    Here is a link so you can see what the box looks like: http://en.shop.builder.hu/termekek_reszletes.htm4?id=7681 - not sure what sort of shop that is but ya.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support Kitty, really loved your entry today <3

    ReplyDelete