Saturday, December 10, 2011

progress

I made some good progress this week - down 3.4lbs since Monday. I did really well Monday and Tuesday keeping my cals low and hitting the gym both days. Wednesday I had class and was able to keep my cals low but no gym. Thursday was my last day of class so I went to work, then class, then out to celebrate with my classmates. The celebration involved a few light beers and finger foods. I woke up Friday 0.5lbs heavier and was SO HUNGRY all day. I did pretty good at work and ate only a salad for lunch. Then I went to the gym to lift weights. After that, I was so so hungry and tired and cranky. I went to the store to buy dinner and I ended up buying some really bad foods, including a lean cuisine pizza (380), special k chips (360), and pretzel m&ms (360). So gross and such junk. At the time it obviously tasted so good and I enjoyed it, but afterwards I felt so guilty and upset. It's self-sabotage when I do that and eat like that. I used to be so good about staying in control and eating only. healthy.foods.

Today is a new day. From now until Christmas I'm going to track every single calorie that goes into my body. I'm also going to do more intense cardio training like sprints. I haven't done those in a while because my gym time has been limited due to school. But now that classes are over I have more time to commit to my workouts.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing!!! You are so motivated. You got this girl :D

    ReplyDelete