Monday, December 12, 2011

here we go

My plan for today/this week is to keep my calories really low and really clean and hit the gym every single day. I have a holiday party on Friday and I need to look good in my outfit because I don’t’ have a backup. It’s only 5 days so I really have no excuse to just Get It Done. After Friday I want to maintain that weight (or ideally keep going lower) because I’m just really tired of this yo-yoing inconsistency. Food wise I’m doing: no breakfast (0), salad with feta cheese (140), protein shake (120), tuna on lettuce leaves (100), baked or grilled fish (100), broccoli (30), protein shake (120). I’ll have unlimited coffee, tea, diet coke, and I also have cumbers if I get hungry late at night. I want to hit the gym hard every day this week. Today I’m going to do resistance training (weights) then 20-30mins of HIIT (sprint/walk workout). I’ll do this M-W-F and on Tu-Th I’ll do a longer HIIT session followed by elliptical work (total 60-90 min gym time). I NEED NEED NEED to work by abs every day too, or at least every other day.

Taking this one day at a time is key for me right now. There is so much going on in my life these days (I’m sure many of you can relate!) that I just need to break it all down so I don’t get overwhelmed. I haven’t started my Christmas shopping yet and that’s really stressing me out. But I have literally zero time to get any of that done this week, so I’ll just need to wait until this weekend. I don’t know what else is bothering me…. my weight obviously. Oh, and NYE plans. My friend wanted me to visit her that weekend so that we could go out and celebrate together (we did this last year) and I was down but I haven’t heard ANYTHING from her about it since. If I’m doing this I will need to book a bus ticket, buy a NYE dress, and figure out which (if any) days I need to take off from work. It’s annoying that she procrastinates about this stuff, but I don’t have time to figure out our plans right now so I’m thinking of not going this year and just going the next weekend to visit her. If I postpone the visit one weekend then I can relax and enjoy the holidays and save some $$$, BUT then I won’t have set plans for NYE. So I need to figure this out fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment