Friday, September 9, 2011

gw1-ish

I woke up this morning, stepped on the scale, and weighed-in in the 119’s. Hallelujah. Why it takes me so long to break 120 is, really, unbeknownst to me. I did OK yesterday. I didn’t workout because I had a three-hour class right after work. I still haven’t figured out my meals for school days. Yesterday I ate: no breakfast (0), homemade lunch salad (175), apple (90), small cup of chicken noodle soup (80-100?), half an oatmeal raisin cookie (??) pria powerbar (110), string cheese (90), popcorn (100). Total was about 700-800 if I overestimate the soup and half cookie at 100 calories. The cookies were laid out before class and I ate one to rev up my brain power (actually they just looked delicious). I’ve been so anxious about my new schedule that I haven’t been thinking about food much. When I got home last night I was pretty hungry but not enough for an actual meal so I ate some string cheese and a bag of 100-calorie popcorn.

Today is Friday! I am sooo exhausted from this week. I couldn’t fall asleep again last night but was still able to clock in about 6.5 hours. My plan for the weekend is to catch up on some sleep (!!), relax, do homework, do laundry, and see my friends (finally). Today after work I’m going to hit the gym (even though I’m really tired) because I haven’t worked out since Tuesday. I’m thinking I’ll do 60 mins cardio, more if I have the energy. My goal is to go to the gym every single day for the next 5 days so 60 mins should be good today. My motivation right now is wine haha. I told myself that I can only have a glass or two of wine later tonight if I get a workout in. Usually, when I make up these little rules for myself I stick to them so I’m confident that I’ll be on plan for the day.

We got free lunch at work today: sandwiches and pizza. I tried to look for the least calorie sandwich and went with half a tomato, mozzarella, pesto sandwich. It wasn’t even that great (ugh), but according to the website it was about 600 calories for a whole sandwich, so I ate about 300. I’m not sure what’s on the menu for the rest of the day but my goal is to stay on my low-calorie plan all weekend. TGIF

1 comment:

  1. TGIF is right! Here's to hoping we both do well this weekend!

    ReplyDelete