Monday, September 26, 2011

progress

I overslept this morning! I never oversleep and if I do I get super anxious. I’m pretty anxious when it comes to time in general. But, last night I just completely forgot to set my alarm clock so I woke up about 45 minutes late. I skipped my morning cup of coffee and didn’t style my hair. I was only about 15 minutes late to the office, but no one even noticed. On the plus side, I got almost 8 hours of sleep last night! I’m lucky I didn’t sleep in much later because I’m sure I could have.

I’m making progress on my weekend eating. My Monday morning weigh-in for today was -2lbs lower than my Monday morning weigh-in last week, which is something to be happy about I guess. I had a very busy weekend that included lots of homework, family visiting, get togethers with friends, etc. Hanging out with friends and family almost always involves food! I felt it was mostly healthy, but I ate a lot more “meals” than I’m used to eating. I prefer to eat low-cal meals and several snacks, but this weekend was high-cal meals and few snacks. My plan for this week is to keep losing and to tone up. I haven’t been to the gym since Saturday so I plan to go after work today and do weights and cardio AND ABS. It’s very warm outside today so I may also do some running outside. Food wise: no breakfast, salad (100), hummus/carrots (135), grilled chicken (150), corn (70), fudgesicle (40), and maybe popcorn (100). I took my supplements this morning and will probably take them over the next three days. So maybe I’ll try to skip them on Friday, although… I didn’t take them on Saturday or Sunday and I felt down and almost sort of sad. I don’t know maybe it’s just because what’s been going on in my life and the stress is started to get to me.

I still need to go shopping for work pants and shoes. I’m wearing a skirt today (it feels like summer) and it totally doesn’t fit right. I’m practically swimming in it. I want to roll it up (like in high school haha) but my top is tucked in so you will notice if I do that. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment