Monday, August 15, 2011

ME monday

My ME week is going well so far. I forgot to mention that I'm off from work this week so that's why I have all of this free time to "pamper" myself. Today I woke up sans alarm, brewed up some coffee, and got ready for the day. It was raining all day but that didn't stop me from making the most of my week off. I went to mall to make some returns and shop, but didn't end up buying anything because the deals weren't all that great. There's a lot of fall clothes out on display which I had mixed feelings about. Part of me isn't ready for summer to end, but the other part is excited to wear boots and scarves again. After shopping I got my eyebrows done and they came out really good! I don't usually go to this location and was surprised to see how much they charged for threading ($15!). I'm sort of cheap, I guess.

After my errands I went home and had some tuna with balsamic vinegar on lettuce leaves (110 cals). It's 7pm and that's all I've eaten so far today. I think I will make some grilled chicken with a side of veggies (~200) and call it a day for eating. Anyway, after my tuna "lunch" I went to the gym and did 30 mins of weights and 60 mins on the elliptical. I did a depletion workout, which is basically just high reps on the weights to deplete your glycogen stores. I read about this workout in a body building mag. Apparently, body builders and fitness competitors do this when they try to "cut" and get ready for a show. You eat lots and lots of protein, little fat, and zero to no carbs. You do a session of heavy, high rep weight lifting when you start out this "diet" and combined this will deplete your glycogen stores so that your body is forced to use stored fat for energy. We will see how it goes...

On another note, I changed my entire gmail account name!! At first I just changed my blogger url name, but that didn't fix the comment spam problem (duh!). So I basically transferred over my entire blog to a new gmail account with a new email address, etc etc. I haven't tried leaving comments yet, but when I do I hope they just publish and not go into spam anymore. Otherwise I don't know what else to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment