Saturday, August 13, 2011

new blog!

I'm starting fresh with a new blog name because my outgoing comments keep showing up in people's Spam Folder and I have NO IDEA how to fix that. So hopefully this resolves the problem. *fingers crossed*

Today was a good day. Last night I slept 9 1/2 hours so I woke up super rested and ready to take on the day. I made a quick cup of coffee and hit the gym at 9am, which was awesome because it was practically empty. I did 15 mins of HIIT and 40 mins on the elliptical then a 10 min jog home. I felt great. I treated myself to an iced coffee and egg white, spinach, feta wrap (280) at Starbucks. After "brunch" I went shopping and bought new foundation and new running shoes. I walked an extra 20 mins out of the way (extra 40 mins round trip) to the big supermarket and got hummus, feta, and big red grapes that were on sale for $1.99/lb. I thought I was saving but I guess I picked out a large batch because the grapes were $5.60!!! Way too much to be spending on grapes. I contemplated buying one of those ready-made turkey sandwiches but they were like $6 (not worth it!) and I was still pretty full from my Starbucks wrap so I didn't buy it.

I walked all the way home and had some pretzels with hummus then tired out my new running shoes. I ran/walked outside for maybe 45 mins and it was great. The weather was absolutely beautiful today. A perfect summer day. My parents came over around 7pm and we ended up doing pizza for dinner. I ate two slices, meh. I hardly ever eat takeout pizza and I got a lot of exercise in so I'm hoping it balances out. I'm not weighing myself until Monday morning though, just in case.

(photo removed)

1 comment:

  1. I comment as my google profile Fed Up. I REALLY hope your name change fixes your problem. I just published your 2 comments out of spam. I love the way your waist goes in. I'm more straight so I've never had a shape like that but wish I did. Pizza is my major weakness too. We'll be having it next Saturday and I'm already trying to prep myself for it.

    ReplyDelete