Saturday, August 6, 2011

ugh

I keep losing the same 2-5lbs over and over. You think that I would do something about this by now, but I just don't know how to break the cycle. I restrict and starve for 4 days then I go on a feeding freeny for 2-3 days. I mean, I start each week with a positive mindset and all the good intentions, but by the end of the week and over the weekend I always end up giving in to food and booze. I think I'm 123 right now. I don't even want to weigh myself. UGH.

So where do I go from here?

Well, starting Monday I'm going to try to up both my calories and my workouts to kick start my metabolism. I'll eat around 1000-1200 calories and do lots and lots of cardio. I want to try and put a string of days together maybe 10 or so. I don't want to set myself up for failure but I want to do some sort of mini self challenge. I really think I can do it if I can somehow keep a positive mindset and not get so sad and depressed.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment