Monday, August 8, 2011

monday


I woke up this morning still full from yesterday so I skipped my planned breakfast (200 cals). I overindulged yesterday/this weekend knowing that I would be putting myself on a restrictive eating plan for the next couple of weeks. I’m not going to let it get my down. I’m focusing on the day ahead. So here’s the eating plan: breakfast: none, lunch: chopped veggie salad with feta and balsamic vinegar (180), snack: carrots with hummus (135), protein shake (120), dinner: grilled chicken with steamed broccoli and corn (190), snack: wasa crackers with laughing cow cheese (125), sf fudgesicle (40). After work I’m going to hit the gym HARD and do 20 mins of arms/chest/back, 20 mins of sprinting/jogging, and 40 mins of elliptical. I’m excited to get back on track.

I forgot to mention yesterday that when I went out Saturday night I wore skinny jeans, a white tank and wedges and my friend kept saying how “tiny” and “small” I looked in my jeans. This is the second time in two weeks someone has complimented me in my jeans and both times I just kind of shrugged it off and played it down saying “oh no no, I always wear these…” I’m at a pretty high weight right now so I’m not sure how I can look small and tiny. Plus, I don’t want to hear those kinds of things right now because I don’t want to starting thinking that I’m actually tiny and small because then I will most likely let up on my plan.

I’m at work right now and my co-worker is eating a bagel with (probably full fat) cream cheese. I don’t know why but I get really annoyed when he eats stuff like this. He often talks about losing weight and dieting but then he goes out and gets bagels and big sandwiches and burritos, etc. It makes me so mad even though it doesn’t directly affect me. Ugh, I don’t know why that is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment