Sunday, August 7, 2011

plan details

I've been having a really lazy (rainy) Sunday. I spent all day watching movies, napping, and mapping out my plan for the next two weeks. I'm going go do 900-1000 calories of healthy foods like ff yogurt, salad, lean chicken, veggies, hummus, and protein shakes, etc. I bought groceries over the weekend and just finished chopping up my veggies (peppers, carrots, red onion, tomatoes, etc) for my lunch salads for work. I know I originally said I was going to do 1000-1200 cals per day, but that just seems way too high when I write out different food and meal combinations. So, yeah, I'm going to do 900-1000 and maybe give myself more leeway over the weekends. BUT I need to be really, really disciplined and careful over the weekends because that's when I slip up.

Workout-wise I'm going to hit the gym hard. My goal is to get in there 6 days per week and do at least 40-60 mins of cardio and then alternate days with arms/chest/back and then abs. So that's the plan!

I went out last night with one of my best friends and her boyfriend and I had a ton of fun despite the fact that I felt dirty. I didn't wash my hair because I wasn't planning to go out but she called me and convinced me to come up. Despite having dirty hair and getting dressed/doing makeup in about 20 minutes I surpringly got hit on quite a bit, which felt nice.

I'm ready for the week to begin now and ready to lose, lose, lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment