Wednesday, August 17, 2011

ME wednesday

The scale went down again this morning and I realized that I'm very close to my first gw of 119 (sad, I know). I actually weighed myself on my parents' scale at midday because I had to drop some things off and I was BELOW my first gw: 118 lbs. They have a non-digital scale. I'm not sure which one is more accurate (digital or non-digital) but I'm going to stick to the readings on my personal scale since that is the one I use daily. Either way, so close.

Today was busy. I woke up and ran a bunch of errands then laid outside for a fun hours to soak up some sun. I had such a great tan at the start of summer but it faded (thanks full-time job). I got some decent color today and I plan to lay out more tomorrow. Then I went to my massage appointment. I don't get many massages (too much $$) but when I can I try to treat myself. I only purchase massages on Groupon-type websites so that saves a lot. Anyway, it was so relaxing and much needed! After that I met up with my friend for our mani/pedi date. It was great to catch up and get my nails all clean and did! It's been quite a while since I've gotten my nails done so they need some TLC. After our nails dried E and I went out for drinks. She knew I hadn't eaten dinner yet and it was already dinner time so she talked me into ordering some food. UGH. I couldn't come up with any excuses. I thought about saying I was meeting up with another friend for dinner or that I had to go meet my parents for dinner, but I don't like lying to friends and... in the moment I thought "why can't I just be normal and go out for a bite to eat with my friend??!" So yeah, I caved and ordered some food. I got a salad with coconut shrimp. It seemed like it would do the least damage. Of course, the place we went to doesn't give any cal counts but I was just googling around and it looks like it could have been anywhere from 400-800 cals. So fucking annoying. I didn't finish the whole thing (Thank God) and that was all I had to eat all day besides a can of 100-calorie tuna earlier in the same. I'm just hoping the scale goes down tomorrow because I've been working really hard.

I have an event tomorrow that's going to involve lots of drinking. Tomorrow could be a crazy day because there's so many things I want to do before the even (which is at 6pm): tan, gym, possibly shop for outfit piece(s) for said event, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment