Sunday, August 14, 2011

ME week

Sundays are so relaxing. I didn't get much done today. I watched two movies, cleaned, and then went for a run outside. It's been so nice out lately! I'm going to try and take advantage of this beautiful weather before summer's over and do more running outside.

This week I'm planning to do a ME week. I've already booked a massage for Wednesday afternoon and will get a mani/pedi either Wednesday or Thursday. I'm going to do some shopping tomorrow and lay out and get some sun all week. I also bought some Crest white strips and will be using those. I just want to focus on myself and pampering myself and making myself happy. Because if I'm not happy with myself then how can I expect anyone else to be happy with me?

Diet/exercise wise I'm going to stick to high-protein foods and little carbs/fats. Just for the week to cleanse/detox from the junk I've been eating as of late. I have a big event on Thursday night so I want to look great for that... or as great as I can in the next four days. I'm going to wear a dress that camifloges my tummy/thighs but shows off my chest/arms, which I guess are my better body parts. It would be nice to be bloat free though.

No comments:

Post a Comment